Foreign Nationals Contracts

Any Southeastern department or office that enters into a service contract with an
individual who is a foreign national (i.e. is not a US citizen or does not posses
a US Permanent Resident Card) is required to contact the International Services Office
before the service or work is done. The ISO will ensure if the foreign national can legally
work in the US and what the tax withholding will be should a payment be made.

If the individual answers no to question number one on the Individual Questionnaire
Form provided by the Purchasing Office, please contact the ISO at 985-549-2360 or at [email protected]. The individual will be required to fill out and submit to the ISO the Foreign Visitor Tax Assessment Intake Form to determine the tax withholding requirements for the payment made.