Physical Plant Services
On-Line Service Request
- Give a complete description and exact location of work needed.
- Submit a request two weeks in advance for any date driven items including sound setups and moving items.
- Any on-line request received for keys will becancelled.Key requests must be completed on the Key Request Form and have an original department head signature.
- Include a budget number for any requests for sound or movers (tents, tables, chairs, etc).
- For a multiple task service request, a seperate request should be made for each different shop. (IE. plumbing, movers, electrical).
- Do not submit a service request to Physical Plant for surplus items. A Property Surplus form must be completed and submitted to the Property Control Department at 549-2205.
- Request to use the Alumni Banquet room must be approved by the director of Alumni.
- Student Organizations must complete a service request with Advisor's signature and complete the Registration of Activities Form. https://www.selu.edu/admin/stu_dev/reg_activities/guidelines/index.html
- Physical Plant is not able to provide sound system setups for Student Organization events.
- If a change must be made to a request, call the Physical Plant Services Office at 549-3333 with the Request number. DO NOT SUBMIT ANOTHER REQUEST.
- Do not submit a service request to move furniture/property to a different location due to a change in the way the space is being used or a change in faculty/staff. A Change in University Space Request must be submitted per space management policy. Facility Planning will submit approved requests to Physical Plant.
Click here for instructions.