Beckman Coulter Floor Model Centrifuge Contract
This Page Will Take You To The Beckman Coulter Contract -- Please Read On
The Beckman Coulter Floor Model Centrifuge Contract is the result of a competitively solicited contract established through Southeastern's membership in the Educational & Institutional Cooperative Service, Inc.
Before navigating to the Beckman Coulter Floor Model Centrifuge Contract, please read the following responsibilities you agree to in using the contract:
- Understand only Southeastern may view contract pricing for
budgeting and ordering.
- Understand faculty and staff may order on-line adequately
funded scientific and
laboratory supply and equipment items within the non-competitive purchase limits.
- Understand Non-Competitive Scientific & Laboratory Supplies and Equipment are:
* Classroom & Teaching Purchases up to $500 for each commodity type
* Research Purchases up to $10,000 per transaction
- Understand purchases cannot be
Artificially Divided to avoid the bid process.
- The standard Southeastern Purchase Requisition form shall be
used to list the items ordered and identify the source of
funding. Southeastern Purchasing will check for compliance with
& Procedure for Exempted Research Purchases and encumber
the requisition for the funds committed. Requisition description
shall communicate when items have been ordered to avoid any
potential duplication in ordering.
- Understand you must have a valid Southeastern computer
address to access.
Beckman Coulter Educational & Institutional Cooperative Service Competitive Contract Pricing
Beckman Coulter Product Overview of E & I Cooperative Service Competitive Centrifuge Contract
Reminder Non-Competitive Limits for Scientific & Laboratory Supplies and Equipment are:
- Classroom & Teaching Purchases up to $500 for each
- Research Purchases up to $10,000 per transaction
To review No Artificial Division of Purchases guidelines when purchases will exceed limits
Clickhere toaccess cooperative contract pricing