Southeastern provides a free standard size diploma to each student on or after graduation. Standard sizes of diplomas are as follows:
- 11" x 14" -- Doctoral Degrees
- 8 1/2" x 11" -- All Others
Doctoral students receive their diplomas at the commencement ceremony. All others are mailed to the graduate's diploma address; diplomas are mailed approximately 1-2 weeks following your graduation date.
Remember, when graduating, a student must apply to receive a diploma. For instructions and deadlines of the graduation application process, please click here.
Duplicate and Replacement Diplomas
Whether your diploma needs updating after a name change or was damaged in some way, we can help you get another.
Order a diploma replacement and eDiploma online.
The following services are available online through our official diploma vendor, the Michael Sutter Company.
- Order a replacement diploma – If you need a duplicate or replacement diploma, you can order it easily online. You will be able to choose standard delivery or express overnight delivery. There is a $20.00 charge for Bachelor’s, Master’s, and Certificates, and there is a $30.00 charge for Doctoral’s. Your diploma will be printed and mailed within 1-2 days of your order.
- Order an Official eDiploma – Your Southeastern Louisiana University diploma is a signed and certified PDF of your original paper diploma used for easy diploma verification purposes. The Southeastern Louisiana University eDiploma is a one-time charge of $10. You will receive your eDiploma within minutes of ordering. You can then share your eDiploma as often as you need. Your eDiploma is available approximately 1-2 days following your graduation date.
- Diploma Status – Search the status of your diploma order whether it is your new diploma or replacement diploma.