What you should know...
Please review these policies and procedures relating to Mane Media - Equipment Checkout before using this service.
- Actively enrolled Southeastern students are eligible to checkout equipment from Mane Media.
- Services are free and funding for the equipment is provided by the Southeastern Louisiana University Student Technology Fee, however applicant may be charged a fine if equipment and/or accessories are not returned, damaged, or lost.
- Equipment can only be used during dates pertaining to the current semester.
- Use of the equipment is for academic or Southeastern related purposes.
- Agreeing to our disclaimer is required in order to use any of our equipment.
- Applicant's signature is required prior to being given any equipment/accessories.
- Equipment will only be issued to the applicant. A picture identification is required to pick-up and return equipment.
- All original equipment and/or accessories should be returned. Substitute equipment and/or accessories will not be accepted.
- Equipment can be used "on campus" for 3 consecutive hours or can be used "off campus" for up to 14 consecutive calendar days.
- "On campus" usage is issued on a first come, first served basis in Fayard 129. Advanced holds on equipment will not be allowed.
- "Off campus" usage requires completion of our online application process.
- Apply for "off campus" equipment at least two working days prior to needing the items.
- Multiple pieces of equipment can be requested on an "off campus" application.
- A faculty sponsor is required for "off campus" equipment use. The faculty member's email is required on the application.
- When completing the online application, the applicant should review it for accuracy before submitting.
- Automated system email messages will be sent for each step of our application, checkout, and checkin processes.
- "Off campus" applications are processed once the faculty sponsorship is complete.
Faculty sponsorship verifies that the purpose for the equipment is academic in nature and that the applicant has a responsible and ethical character. The faculty sponsor is NOT responsible for the equipment and/or accessories. The student is responsible for the care and return of the equipment (see our disclaimer found on our login page for important details regarding equipment usage).
Students, LOGIN here for equipment.