Happy Homecoming Week Lions! To say that I’m excited to celebrate with you is an understatement. Before we dive into the festivities, I would like you to take a moment to view these 10 Homecoming Tips below.
1. Go to class!
2. Have a plan for the week and stick to it.
3. Be responsible!
4. Surround yourself with people who have your best interest in mind.
5. Be a good Lion by keeping an eye out on your friends and those within your campus community.
6. If you choose to consume alcohol, eat a substantial meal ahead of time. Also be mindful of not consuming alcohol if you are not of age.
7. Trust your instincts! If you feel unsafe, call for help. If on campus, dial 985-549-2222. If off campus, dial 911.
8. Don't drink and drive.
9. Remember, we must all be accountable to our choices.
10. It's been a long time coming. Enjoy Homecoming Week 2021!