Our Mission: The Department of Shuttle Services seeks to provide a safe and efficient curb-to-curb transportation system for the student body, faculty and staff that emphasizes professional and courteous service while evaluating the campus transportation needs on an ongoing basis.
The Southeastern Louisiana University Lion Traxx Shuttle Bus Service is provided free of charge to all Southeastern Louisiana University students, faculty and staff.
Riders will be asked to present University identification before boarding.
Summer 2017 Schedule
7:00 a.m. - 5:30p.m.
Closed on Friday
No service is provided on weekends, semester breaks. or University holidays.
LION TRAXX SHUTTLE STOPS
- University Center, Section 2, on N General Pershing Extension
- Between D Vickers Hall and Anzalone Hall, on Tennessee Avenue
- Azelea Circle in front of Pursley Hall
- Northeast corner of the Parking Garage
- TEC on N General Pershing, by Pennington Center
- University Center Section 6, on E Tornado Dr
- Textbook Rental, Covered Pavilion NorthEast corner of Parking Lot
- Southeastern Oaks/Village, North side at the Covered Pavilion
The University operates a shuttle which is wheelchair accessible. For specific information please call 985-549-BUSS (2877).