Lion Traxx Shuttle Stops
Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
No service is provided on weekends, semester breaks or University holidays.
Each Lion Traxx shuttle stop is clearly marked with a green and gold sign reading “Lion Traxx Shuttle Stop.”
- University Center, Section 2, on North General Pershing Extension
- Between D Vickers Hall and Anzalone Hall, on Tennessee Avenue
- Azelea Circle Infront of Pursly Hall
- Northwest corner of the Parking Garage
- University Center, Section 6, on East Tornado Drive
- Textbook Rental, Covered pavillion NorthEast corner of parking lot
- Southeastern Oaks/Village, North side at the covered pavillion
Lion Traxx shuttles will only stop for loading and unloading at designated locations. Riders will be asked to present Southeastern Louisiana University identification before boarding.
The University operates a shuttle which is wheelchair accessible. For specific information please call 985-549-BUSS (2877).
The Lion Traxx shuttle service cannot assume responsibility for inconvenience, expense, or damage resulting from errors in time tables, delayed buses, failure to make connections, or for changes in or shortage of equipment. The schedules and routes are subject to change without notice. Certain circumstances may keep Lion Traxx shuttles from arriving at stops on time (i.e. traffic congestion, weather, construction). It is a good idea to arrive at a Lion Traxx shuttle stop early.
Hammond, LA 70402