Forms and Links


Form 22-1990: To be used by first time applicants only. To use this form, you must be a veteran who has served as either active duty, or reserve, or the national guards.

Form 22-1995: To be used by veterans in order to update benefits/files if not current.

Form 22-5490: To be used by dependents of veterans (spouse/child) when applying for benefits the first time. You may be asked for legitimate proof such as marriage certificate, or birth certificate, and veteran’s discharge form.

Form 22-5495: To be used by dependents (spouse/child) to update files if not current.

Form 22-1990e: Application for Family Member to Use Transferred Benefits

Form 22-1990R: Application for Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP)

Veterans Certification Request FormTo be filled out and submitted at the beginning of every semester for all military and veteran students to receive education benefits.

Instructions for Online CertificationTo be used to help fill out VCR, and submit to Veteran's office each semester to initiate benefits for that semester.


Links to Veterans Websites

Department of Veterans Affairs

GI Bill®: Log onto the GI BILL website to read more about benefits. Every veteran applying for VA benefits should be familiar with this website. Please visit the GI BILL official website periodically for more updates.

eBenefits: Go to Ebenefits to get your Certificate of Eligibility from the VA, DD214, and military records. It is suggested that you submit a new certificate of eligibility with your Veteran Certification Request Form.

W.A.V.E - Web Automated Verification of Enrollment: CH 30 and CH 1606 need to verify enrollment each month with the VA. Please use to link to verify your enrollment.

JST - Joint Services Transcript

Air University (AU): Your military transcripts are required.  Please request these transcripts when you can.  If you are prior Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corps or Navy, go to the JST website. If you are Air Force, go to the Air University link.

Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment: You should also determine any benefits to which you are entitled under Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (VR&E, chapter 31).

GoArmyEd: Visit this site to access U.S. Department of Defense Tuition Assistance Program for Army and Army National Guard.

VA Educational Benefits Comparison Tool/Payment Rates