Required Admissions Materials for Transfer Students

All Transfer students applying for admission must provide the following materials.

College Transcripts

Official College Transcripts must be submitted from every college that you have attended,
and can be submitted through mail or brought in person in sealed envelope or emailed
directly from your previous/current institution to [email protected]

If you are a readmit student, Southeastern already has your transcripts.

You can request all official transcripts to be sent to Southeastern via eSCRIP-SAFE,
Parchment Express, or National Clearinghouse using the following email address: [email protected].

Looking to see how your credits transfer? Click here.


College Credit Earned in High School

Dual Enrollment Credit

Request all official transcripts where you have taken Dual Enrollment courses to be
sent to Southeastern via eSCRIP-SAFE, Parchment Express, or National Clearinghouse
using the following email address: [email protected]

AP & CLEP Credit

Send through the College Board using code: 6656

IB Credit

Send through the testing agency


Proof of Immunization

Each student is required to present proof of immunization for measles, mumps, and
rubella (both initial booster and shot), meningococcal meningitis, and tetanus-diptheria
(within the last 10 years) or file the request for exemption before registration is
allowed. For more information, please visit the Immunization Requirements page.

If you are missing any of the required vaccinations due to personal, religious, or
medical reasons, you may select the option on the second page of the immunization
form then date and sign it. 

Proof of Immunization Compliance Form


Transfer Students with Less Than 18 Hours

Transfer students with less than 18 hours must also provide the following documents
in addition to the materials listed above. We must have official transcripts from
high school, dual enrollment or any college or university you may have attended.

High School Transcripts

Louisiana Students

Southeastern can access in-state transcripts through the Louisiana Department of Education.
If a paper transcript is needed, you will be contacted directly.

Non-Louisiana Students

Ask your high school counselor to send your transcript. See where to send documents

If you earned a GED or passed the HiSET exam, please provide a copy of your scores or your diploma with application.

If you completed a state-approved home study program, please provide a copy of your home school transcript, if available.

Official ACT or SAT Scores

Have your official standardized test scores sent to Southeastern electronically from
ACT or SAT using our college code:

ACT Code: 1608  Access scores here

SAT Code: 6656

Test scores can also be emailed to [email protected]. For more information please contact the Office of Testing at 985-549-3897.


Where to Send Documents

Submit all documents to the Office of Admissions via one of the following:

Mail: Southeastern Office of Admissions
           SLU 10752, Hammond, LA 70402

Email: [email protected]

Fax: (985)549-5882

Please note, all official transcripts must be in a sealed envelope if turned into
Southeastern in-person.

Email [email protected] with any questions or concerns.