Southeastern SBCD hosts business startup seminars throughout north shore
Contact: Christina Chapple
HAMMOND – The Southeastern Louisiana University Small Business Development Center and area sponsors will offer “Starting a Business” seminars in six locations on the north shore during February.
The free seminars will prepare potential business owners for the intensive business planning process, identify major steps crucial to starting a business, discuss common pitfalls, and address key issues affecting business success.
All classes will be held from 9 a.m. to noon. The startup seminar schedule is:
▪ Feb. 6, Slidell Chamber of Commerce, 118 West Hall Ave, Slidell;
▪ Feb. 8, Southeast Louisina Business Center, 1514 Martens Drive, Hammond;
▪ Feb. 13, Louisiana Technical College Sullivan Campus, 1710 Sullivan Drive, Bogalusa;
▪ Feb. 15, Southeastern St. Tammany Center, 21454 Koop Dr., Mandeville;
▪ Feb. 22, Louisiana Technical College Florida Parishes Campus, 137 College Street, Greensburg;
▪ Feb. 27, Livingston Literacy and Technology Center, 9261 Florida Boulevard, Walker.
Registration is preferred. For reservations and additional information contact the Small Business Development Center at (985) 549-3831 or email@example.com.