LSBDC at Southeastern offers free consulting at several locations throughout the Northshore
Contact: Tonya Lowentritt
HAMMOND – The Louisiana Small Business Development Center at Southeastern Louisiana University is working with its partners in the region to offer “outreach” counseling sessions throughout the Northshore.
The free and confidential, one-on-one meetings will be available by appointment only. The SBDC typically provides assistance in the following areas: business plans, advertising and sales, inventory control, financial projections, cost analysis, and more.
Individuals interested in making an appointment should call the host location at the number listed below:
• 1st Wednesday each month – Dixie Business Development Center in Denham Springs – 225-665-0809
• 1st Thursday of each month – St. Tammany West Chamber of Commerce in Covington – 985-892-3216
• 2nd Thursday of each month – St. Tammany Economic Development Foundation in Mandeville – 985-809-7874
• 3rd Wednesday of each month – Northshore Technical College – FP Campus in Greensburg - 225-222-4251
• 3rd Thursday of each month – Bogalusa Chamber of Commerce – 985-735-5731
• 4th Tuesday of each month – East St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce in Slidell – 985-643-5678
• 4th Thursday of each month – Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce in Denham Springs – 225-665-8155
Consultants are also available for meetings by appointment at the LSBDC Southeastern main office in Hammond.
For more information on the LSBDC at Southeastern, call 985-549-3831 or visit www.selu.edu/sbdc.