Southeastern's Division of Extended Studies offers non-credit creative art courses for fall
Contact: Tonya Lowentritt
HAMMOND – Southeastern Louisiana University’s Division of Extended Studies is offering non-credit creative art and entertainment courses at its St. Tammany Center on Koop Drive in Mandeville this fall.
“We are pleased to offer a wide variety of creative art and entertainment courses for the community at the St. Tammany Center,” said Tom Dawsey, marketing and recruiting manager. “All of our non-credit creative art and entertainment courses have been well received, and we are very excited about adding an introduction to stained glass to our catalog of courses.”
Upcoming fall 2011 non-credit art courses in Mandeville include:
▪ Introduction to Stained Glass, three Mondays, Sept. 12, 19, and 26, 1 – 4 p.m., cost $150 with tools and supplies included.
▪ Beginning Harmonica, choice of two sessions, Sept. 20 and 27 or Oct. 18 and 25, 6 – 8 p.m., cost $60 per session.
▪ Beginning Digital Photography workshop, Wednesday, Sept. 14, 6 – 9 p.m., cost $95.
▪ Intermediate Digital Photography workshop, Wednesday, Sept. 21, 6 – 9 p.m., cost $95.
▪ Intermediate Adobe Photoshop, Wednesday, Sept. 21, 6 – 9 p.m., cost $95.
▪ Beginner Adobe Photoshop, Thursday, Sept. 22, 6 – 9 p.m., cost $95.
The St. Tammany Center is located at 21454 Koop Drive, Suite 3A. To register or for more information about the classes, contact the St. Tammany Center at 985-893-6251. Students can also register on-line and find more details on these or other Extended Studies courses at www.southeastern.edu/es.