Honorably discharged veterans of the United States Armed Forces may be allowed credit for kinesiology and certain other courses upon presentation of a copy of their discharge (DD 214) to the Admissions Office.


Additional credit may be granted for service schools where equivalence in terms of college courses has been recommended for college credit in the "Guide to the Evaluation of Educational Experience in the Armed Services," published by the American Council on Education. Appropriate documents (i.e.: IST) must be submitted to the Admissions Office for an evaluation of these experiences. Credit is not granted for National Guard service.