How Do I Register My Vehicle?
- Access Southeastern’s home page at southeastern.edu.
- Click My Den and then LeoNet
- Sign In using your University ID and password and then click on the Sign In button.
- Select Self Service > Vehicle Registration
- Click on Search and available terms will be listed. Select the correct term
- Choose Car or Motorcycle. Fill in all the information for the car/motorcycle you will
be parking on campus. You will need your vehicle’s registration to complete this page.
- Click the Parking Rules and Regulations link and review
- Click “I Agree to the Financial Statement” and you are done!
Things To Remember
- Make sure your Tuition and Fee balance is $0 before picking up your parking hangtag.
- Make sure to bring your Southeastern ID to obtain your permit.
- For more information, visit southeastern.edu/admin/transport.