How do I Print My Unofficial Transcript?
Print Unofficial Transcript
- Access Southeastern’s home page at: http://www.southeastern.edu.
- Click on MY DEN hyperlink located at the top of Southeastern’s home page.
- Click on LEONet--Students.
- Sign In to LEONet. Key in your User ID and password. Click the Sign In button.
- Select Self Service > Academic Records > View Unofficial Transcript.
- Select All Unofficial Transcripts from the Report Type Dropdown menu.
- Click the Go button. Your unofficial transcript will display.
- Select File>Print on your browser’s toolbar to print your unofficial transcript.
Things to Remember
- Your Term GPA is located under the listing of courses enrolled in for each term.
- Your Cumulative GPA is located at the bottom of your unofficial transcript. For more information on calculating your GPA visit the How Do I Calculate My GPA Page.
- You may request an official transcript from Southeastern’s Office of the Registrar. Visit the How To Request a Transcript page for more information.