Contact: Tonya Lowentritt
Date: April 17, 2013
HAMMOND – The Louisiana Small Business Development Center at Southeastern Louisiana University
is working with its partners in the region to offer outreach counseling sessions throughout
the north shore.
The free and confidential, one-on-one meetings will be available by appointment only. The SBDC typically provides assistance in areas such as development of business plans, advertising and sales, inventory control, financial projections, cost analysis, and more.
Individuals interested in making an appointment should call the host location at the number listed below:
• 1st Tuesday of each month – Amite City Chamber of Commerce – 985-748-5537
• 1st Wednesday each month – Dixie Business Development Center in Denham Springs – 225-665-0809
• 1st Thursday of each month – St. Tammany West Chamber of Commerce in Covington – 985-892-3216
• 2nd Wednesday of each month – Livingston Economic Development Council – 225-686-3982
• 2nd Thursday of each month – St. Tammany Economic Development Foundation in Mandeville – 985-809-7874
• 3rd Tuesday of each month – Livingston Parish Library (Watson and Livingston Branches) – 225-686-2489
• 3rd Wednesday of each month – Northshore Technical Community College – FP Campus in Greensburg - 225-222-4251
• 3rd Thursday of each month – Bogalusa Chamber of Commerce – 985-735-5731
• 4th Tuesday of each month – East St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce in Slidell – 985-643-5678
• 4th Thursday of each month – Livingston Parish Chamber of Commerce in Denham Springs – 225-665-8155
Consultants are also available for meetings by appointment at the LSBDC Southeastern
main office in Hammond, located at 1514 Martens Drive.
For more information on the LSBDC at Southeastern, call 985-549-3831 or visit www.lsbdc.org/slu.