In accordance with Title 38 US code 3679 subsection (e), Southeastern Louisiana University adopts the following provisions for students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch.33) or Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch.31) benefits. To qualify for this provision, students may be required to:
- Produce the VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) by the fee payment deadline;
- Provide a written request to be certified;
- Provide additional information needed to properly certify the enrollment as described in other institutional polices.
While payment to the institution is pending from the VA, Southeastern will not:
- Prevent the student's enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.