International Admissions Criteria - Graduate
International students wishing to seek a Master's level degree at Southeastern:
- Must have completed a four year U.S. bachelor's degree or a comparable degree program in a foreign country.
- Must have taken the TOEFL or IELTS *:Must meet minimum scores required by the individual
departments on standardized tests (GRE, GMAT, PRAXIS, etc.)
- Minimum TOEFL scores required - 500 paper-based, 173 computer-based, and 61 internet-based
- Minimum IELTS score required - 6.0 overall band
- To gain admission into the MBA program, a student must have at least - 525 paper-based, 195 computer-based, or 75 internet-based or IELTS score of 6.0 overall band.
- Must meet all other requirements as set forth by the individual departments. Please see the Research and Graduate Programs page for further information. Conditional admission cannot be offered to an international student on the F1 or J1 visas.
Note* Any student who has studied in the United States for one full year in an academic program is not required to take the TOEFL or IELTS.