Southeastern's RN-BSN program is created for the currently licensed registered nurse.
Our program allows students to continue working while they earn their degree. We offer
100% online coursework, with no mandatory login times and flexible deadlines to accommodate
demanding work & family schedules.
An assigned faculty coach will provide you with one-on-one assistance to navigate
all aspects of the program, including the admission process, registration of classes
and completion of courses.
Required Semester Hours 31
- Graduate from an accredited associate degree or diploma nursing program
- Possess an unencumbered RN license via the LSBN or the Nurse Licensure Compact
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- Earned a “C” or better on all nursing and required prerequisite courses
- 59 hours of prerequisites are required. Prerequisite requirements can be met by transferring
or substituting previous college credit.
What Can You Be
Types of Jobs
- Nurse Educator
- Leadership roles
- Case Management
- Quality Improvement
- Community Nursing
Types of Employers
- Magnet Hospitals
- Community Health Nurse
- Government Agencies
Caroline Burge MSN, RN
Kinesiology and Health Studies Building, Room 1009C
Hammond, LA 70402