Letter to the Editor
Click below to submit a Letter to the Editor to The Lion's Roar
• All blanks with * are required.
• Letters should preferably be 150 to 450 words, should refer to topics of interest to the community or an article that has appeared within the last thirty days, and must include the writer's name for publication.
• Address your letter to the editor or the readers, not to any individuals.
• In your letter you should Own your opinion; Keep it short; Start strong; Use your own words; Speak your truth; Reinforce with facts; and Ask the readers for action.
• Letters are subject to our Submissions Policies and Procedures http://lionsroarnews.com/about/submissions/ and our Comments and Moderation Policy http://lionsroarnews.com/about/comments-moderation-policy/ .