How Do I Change/Update My Address?
- Click on the LEONet hyperlink on the bottom of Southeastern’s home page.
- Click on LEONet -- Students.
- Key in your University ID and password.
- Click on the Sign In button.
How to Navigate to Addresses:
- Self Service > Campus Personal Information > Addresses
- On the right hand of your address you will see the edit button.
- Click the Edit button.
- You will now be able to input your new address.
- On the first line input your street address.
- Next, input your city, state and zip code.
- Click Search.
- Review your address and make sure the information is correct.
- Click OK
- Verify your address.
- Click Save.
- This screen should show that the save was successful.
- Click OK.
- You have now updated your address.
• NOTE: Students will only be able to update Mailing address.
• If you have an ISIR address (which is your financial aid address) that needs to be updated, you will need to contact FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at www.fafsa.ed.gov or 1-800-433-3243.