Southeastern welcomes students back for the start of classes this week while we continue to keep all faculty, staff and students who are not yet able to make it to campus in our thoughts as the region works to recover from devastating flooding.
We attempted to reach ALL our students in recent days, but we realize communication has been difficult, if not impossible for some. If you are just now able to see this message, please contact email@example.com so we can have a better understanding of your status and work with you so you can attain your educational goals.
FLOOD RECOVERY FAQs
MIXON, JESSE EARL COLLECTION
RESTRICTED ACCESS, DIRECTORS PERMISSION ONLY!!!
1. The Six Who Were Hanged by Clem. G. Hearsey
2. The Six Who Were Hanged by Clem. G. Hearsey (xerox copy)
3. Startling Detective Adventures: Smashing Detroit’s Wire Tapping Gang, Vol XIV, No 81, April 1935
4. Startling Detective Adventures: Smashing Detroit’s Wire Tapping Gang, Vol XIV, No 81, April 1935 (xerox copy of pp. 26-29 and pp. 53 & 54)
5. Newspaper scrapbook covering the Calmes murder trial of six Italian men for slaying Mr. Dallas Calmes
6. Original Black and white photographs of Amite, Louisiana during the 1924 trial of Six Italian Men who were hanged for slaying Dallas Calmes (11 - 2 ½ x 4 ½) and (6 - 3 x 5)
7. Scanned copies of Newspaper Scrapbook and Photographs