The Miss Southeastern Louisiana University pageant is a preliminary competition as part of the Miss Louisiana/Miss America Organization.
Miss Southeastern 2018
Alyssa Kate Larose
Follow her journey on Instagram at @MissSoutheastern
CAB has sponsored the Miss Southeastern pageant since the 1970's. Each Miss Southeastern goes on to compete in the Miss Louisiana pageant. She gets to participate in many exciting events throughout the year as she represents Southeastern. If you would like Miss Southeastern at your event please contact the Campus Activities Board at CAB@southeastern.edu
If you are interested in learning more about the Miss Southeastern Pageant or history of our pageant please find the links on the side column.
Interested in applying?
Are you interested in apply for the title of Miss Southeastern?
- Enrolled full time at Southeastern Louisiana University
- 2.5 Cumulative GPA
- Be enrolled in Southeastern for the entire year of reign
- Be between the ages of 17 and 24.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Meet residency requirements for competing in a certain town or state.
- Meet character criteria as set forth by the Miss America Organization.
- Be in reasonably good health to meet the job requirements.
- Be able to meet the time commitment and job responsibilities as set forth by the local program in which you compete.
Application and Documents
Dates and Deadlines
Miss Southeastern Preperation Workshop - Oct 2, 2018
Deadline for Miss Southeastern Application - Oct 15, 2018
Mandatory Contestant Meeting and Headshots - Oct 19, 2018
Music deadline - Nov 1, 2018
2nd Mandatory Contestant Meeting - Nov 9, 2018
Children’s Miracle Events - November 13-17, 2018
Children’s Miracle Network Deadline – Nov 17, 2018
Rehearsals - Nov 26, 27, 28, & 29, 2018
Pageant - Friday, Nov 30, 2018