Enjoy your recruitment experience with the Office of Career Services! Career Fair is our annual, university-wide career fair, held every fall, which is designated as our premiere career-oriented event. The Office of Career Services has stressed customer service for you, the employer, so that you can enjoy your recruitment experience with us. To view student information click here.
Career Fair will include:
- Designated parking and a shuttle service to bring you to the Student Activity Center
- Custom booth with organization name, 1 standard 6-foot table, and 2 chairs
- Access to Southeastern guest wifi
- A continental breakfast with assorted pastries, muffins, fruit juice, and coffee
- A fully catered, sit-down luncheon for 2 representatives
- **Access to electrical outlets may be purchased through registration
- **Additional lunch tickets may be purchased through registration
Career Fair is an opportunity for you to:
Establish a presence at Southeastern -- Visit with students and alumni about the opportunities your organization offers, and spread the word about your achievements and organizational culture.
Meet with over 1,000 Southeastern students and alumni ready to learn about opportunities with your organization.
Gather resumes -- Many of the student and alumni participants will be looking for full-time, internship, or temporary positions, and they will bring resumes to share. Review them at your own convenience, and contact the ones that pique your interest.
Prepare for On-Campus Interviewing -- If you plan to participate in the On-Campus Interviewing Program, Career Fair is a terrific way to meet some of the students you may interview this fall. Get to know them in the personalized venue of Career Fair first.
Shipping your items for Career Fair
- If you need to ship any materials ahead of time for Career Fair, please ship to the following
Pennington Student Activity Center
1350 N. General Pershing
Hammond, LA 70402
- Materials will be held at the control desk to be picked up the day of Career Fair.
Career Fair Cancellation Policy
Once an organization submits an online registration and is approved, our cancellation policy is in effect. Organizations may only receive a refund for Career Fair if cancellation requests are made 2 weeks prior to the event date. If cancellation requests are not made 2 weeks prior to the event date, the organization will still be responsible for paying the registration fee.
If an organization must absolutely cancel its registration, cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com
Area-, Industry-, or Discipline-Specific Career Fairs
Various departments and/or colleges (e.g., the College of Education, and the College of Nursing and Health Sciences) offer career fairs intended to be of benefit primarily to students in those majors.
Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding Career Fair at 985-549-2121 or firstname.lastname@example.org