For those who have COVID-19 related questions or are experiencing symptoms, START WITH A VIRTUAL ASSESSMENT via Tele-Health:
- Schedule a Tele-health appointment the same as you would a regular appointment... just choose the tele-health column instead of general medicine.
- If you are at high risk for complications or your symptoms require an in-person evaluation in the University Health Center, please call us at 985-549-2242.
- If you are having chest pain, serious difficulty breathing, or any another type of medical emergency, call 911 or 985-549-2222 on campus.
For those of you who have NON-COVID-19 related medical concerns that require attention:
- We are seeing NON-COVID-19-related in-person visits by appointment.
- Telehealth visits have started and been very successful if you don't need to be seen in clinic.