What do I do if I am experiencing symptoms or have been exposed?
Guidance for students reporting symptoms of COVID-19 or have had close contact with someone diagnosed with COVID-19:
- STAY AT HOME OR IN YOUR DORM
- DO NOT GO TO CLASS OR WORK
- Self-report at www.selu.edu/link using the COVID disclosure form to be connected to resources and receive accommodations for virtual learning during quarantine or isolation
- Get tested for COVID-19
- If you are coming in for COVID-19 testing and experiencing symptoms, notify the front desk IMMEDIATELY upon arrival
If you are experiencing any of the following emergency warning signs seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
Call 911 or call ahead to your local EMERGENCY ROOM: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
What is the difference between the two types of COVID-19 vaccines?