What to do if you were exposed to COVID-19:
Students who have tested positive for COVID-19:
- STAY AT HOME OR IN YOUR DORM
- DO NOT GO TO CLASS OR WORK
- Self-report at www.selu.edu/link using the COVID disclosure form
Students who are experiencing symptoms:
- Get tested. Free testing is available at the health center by appointment.
If you are experiencing any of the following emergency warning signs seek emergency medical care immediately:
- Trouble breathing
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- New confusion
- Inability to wake or stay awake
- Bluish lips or face
Call 911 or call ahead to your local EMERGENCY ROOM: Notify the operator that you are seeking care for someone who has or may have COVID-19.