Taxpayer I.D. On Contract

The contractor shall be required to provide a Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN) for any Personal, Professional, Consulting and Social Service contract. A TIN can be:


1.  Social Security Number (SSN)

2.  Employer Identification Number (EIN) or also referred to as FED ID

3.  Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)


If the contractor does not have a current TIN with the Social Security Administration or Internal Revenue Service, the contractor may be directed to the following IRS web location for more information on applying for a TIN:


Tax Payer Identification Number


Contracts without a TIN will not be processed for Administration signature over $2,000, or payment made up to $2,000, until the proper TIN is given to Southeastern. Any contract service work authorized by an employee without a TIN is declared null and void by Southeastern.