Start designing your intramurals uniforms and making your teams NOW!
Intramural Sports are designed to provide Southeastern Louisiana University students and employees who are members of the Student Activity Center an opportunity to participate in a variety of competitive sports in a safe, fun, and structured environment.
Primary Intramural league sports include:
Flag Football, Outdoor Soccer, and Volleyball - Fall Semester
Basketball, Softball, 7V7 Outdoor Soccer - Spring Semester
How to Sign Up for Intramural League Sports:
To create an IMLeagues account: **Note** IMLeagues offers a live support button in the top right corner of all pages, please use this button if you encounter any difficulties.
- Go to www.imleagues.com/SELU/Registration
- Enter your information, and use your School email if applicable (@southeastern.edu) and submit.
- You will be sent an activation email, click the link in the email to login and activate your IMLeagues account.
- You should be automatically joined to your school – If not you can search schools by clicking the “Schools” link
How to sign up for an intramural sport:
- Log in to your IMLeagues.com account.
- Click the Create/Join Team button at the top right of your User Homepage page OR Click on the “Southeast Louisiana University” link to go to your school’s homepage on IMLeagues.
- The current sports will be displayed, click on the sport you wish to join.
- Choose the league you wish to play in (Men’s, Women’s, Co-Rec, etc.)
- You can join the sport one of three ways:
- Create a team (For team captains)
- Captains can invite members to their team by clicking the “Invite Members” link on the team page. Any invited members must accept the invitation to be joined to your team.
- If they’ve already registered on IMLeagues: search for their name, and invite them
- If they haven’t yet registered on IMLeagues: scroll down to the “Invite by Email Address” box, and input their email address.
- Join a team
- Use the Create/Join Team Button at top right of every page
- Accepting a request from the captain to join his team
- Finding the team and captain name on division/league page and requesting to join
- Going to the captain’s playercard page, viewing his team, and requesting to join
- Join as a Free Agent
- You can list yourself as a free agent in as many divisions within a league as you’d like. You will be visible to all members of the site and can request to join teams, or post information about yourself so teams can request to add you to their team.
Interested in Officiating?
Come officiate for us! We're always looking for talented student staff with a passion for sports and great attitudes! If interested, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.