Enrollment verifications will be available one week after the first regular session class day of the semester.
Spring 2022 enrollment verifications will be available January 26, 2022.
Southeastern Louisiana University authorizes the National Student Clearinghouse’s Student Self-Service to provide student verification certificates, including Enrollment verifications and Good Student Student Discount verifications, via Leonet's Self Service-Enrollment Verification, at no cost to students.
Using National Student Clearinghouse Self-Service, you can:
- Print current and past enrollment certificates to send to insurance agencies, housing providers or other organizations requiring proof of enrollment (Login to Leonet, then go to Self-Service, Enrollment Verification)
- Print Advanced Registration certificates to show proof of registration prior to a semester’s start date
- Print Good Student Discount certificates for insurance agencies or other organizations
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to other agencies
- View enrollment history
Student Self-Service is free, easy to use and secure. You can try it now by logging into Leonet and selecting ‘Enrollment Verification’ under the Self-Service menu. To support the acceptance of the Clearinghouse certificates, you may download the Office of the Registrar’s referral letter to submit to your agency along with your certificate.
Students should email firstname.lastname@example.org for:
- Verification of Degree
- Proof of non-attendance
- Verification of academic standing
- Verification of anticipated graduation date
External agencies seeking enrollment verifications or degree verifications should contact the National Student Clearinghouse.
The Family Education Rights and Privacy Act requires the school to have a signed and dated written release for academic records .