Ready, Set, Graduate!
Are you a graduating senior this December? First of all - congratulations! This event is for you:
Southeastern Alumni Association and Gamma Beta Phi invite you to get prepared at Grad Fair on October 10-11. It’s the university’s convenient “one-stop shopping” opportunity for graduating seniors.
Grad Fair hours are:
October 10 : 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
October 11 : 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Location: Alumni Center, located at 500 West University Ave., Hammond, LA 70401
The annual event gives graduating seniors the opportunity to take care of a variety of graduation-related tasks and requirements in one place and on one day, such as:
- Purchase your cap and gown: Purchase at the Grad Fair to be assured you have your correct size and will be dressed appropriately for this important occasion. A representative will be available at the Grad Fair to assist with sizing
- Order your personalized graduation announcements:Announce your academic accomplishments to family and friends with personalized announcements. Visit both the Document Source and Balfour tables to see the choices available to you and to receive assistance in placing your order. Order at the Grad Fair to ensure timely delivery and accuracy.
- Get sized for your Southeastern Ring.October 11 is the deadline to order to receive your ring at the Fall Ring Presentation Ceremony and to have it to wear on graduation day.
- Have a FREE Professional Cap & Gown Portrait taken by Candid Campus Photography: Normal sitting fees are waived during this special event. Come prepared to have your professional portrait taken. Shirts & ties and caps & gowns will be provided by Candid Campus Photography
- Receive important graduation information from Enrollment Services
- Thinking of continuing your education? Pick up information on attending Graduate School
- Ready to get a job and start your career? Stop by Career Services' table for information on services that are available to students and graduates such as: LionHire (Southeastern's online job posting and career resource system), upcoming walk-in resume review hours, email resume review service, and On-Campus Interviews currently available for you to apply. Also, stop by to discuss your plans after graduation with Career Services!
- Pick up information on services and benefits that are available to you as a member of the Southeastern Alumni Association
- Purchase your Diploma Frame
- Received a Perkins Loan? Don’t have a hold put on your diploma. Be sure to visit the website www.heartlandecsi.com to perform the mandatory exit interview process.
- Order your graduation cord by joining Lion Legacy
- Pick up your copy of the Southeastern Yearbook, “Le Souvenir.”
- Have you completed your mandatory exit survey? If not, stop by The Office of Institutional Research & Assessment’s table to complete it. For instructions on completing your survey go to http:/www.southeastern.edu/admin/ir/exit_survey
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments!
- Take a Cap & Gown Photo for the Yearbook
- Order invitations
- Take your exit interview
- Sign up for an Alumni Association Chapter
- Get on a list for football tickets
- Check on your student loans
- Talk to a professor about Grad School
We'll see you there are you prepare for this exciting next step! Gamma Beta Phi and the Alumni Association congratulate you on your outstanding achievement and wish you the best in your future academic or career pursuits. For additional information, call 985-549-2233.
Tuesday, October 3, 2017
by: Ashley Richardson