Have a story idea for Southeastern's website? Send your contact information, a brief description and available photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact you if we decide to use your story idea.
HAMMOND – The Louisiana Small Business Development Center at Southeastern Louisiana University is working with its many partners in the region to offer outreach counseling sessions at several locations throughout the Northshore.
The free and confidential, one-on-one meetings will be available by appointment only. The Southeastern SBDC typically provides assistance in areas such as business plans, advertising and sales, inventory control, financial projections, cost analysis, and more.
The outreach schedule is listed, and individuals interested in making an appointment should call the host location at the number listed.
• 1st Wednesday each month – Dixie Business Development Center in Denham Springs – 225-665-0809
• 1st Thursday of each month – St. Tammany West Chamber of Commerce in Covington – 985-892-3216
• 2nd Wednesday of each month – Livingston Parish Library Main Branch – 225-686-2489
• 2nd Thursday of each month – St. Tammany Economic Development Foundation in Mandeville – 985-809-7874
• 3rd Wednesday of each month – Livingston Parish Chamber - 225-665-8155
• 3rd Thursday of each month – East St. Tammany Chamber of Commerce in Slidell – 985-643-5678.
Consultants are also available for meetings by appointment at the LSBDC Southeastern main office in Hammond.
For more information on the LSBDC at Southeastern Louisiana University feel free to call 985-549-3831 or www.lsbdc.org/slu.