How Do I Certify Preliminary Non-Attendance?
- Sign in to PeopleSoft using your W# as User ID
- Select Self Service > Preliminary NonAttendance. On the search screen, click the magnifying glass, select current term and click Search.
- Select the appropriate class.
- Your class roster will be displayed.
- If no students are being marked for nonattendance click the check box All Attended Indicator at the top of your class roster.
- For any student that is being marked for non-attendance, you will need to click the check box in the column labeled “Has not attended and has not notified me of plans to attend” for that student.
- Once you have completed the roster, scroll to the bottom of the screen and click the save button.
- Click return to search to enter attendance for a different class.
Contact the Registrar
(ext.5633) if you have any questions or are having problems with certifying your Preliminary Non-Attendance Roster(s).