How Do I Use My Planner?
Using My Planner for Academic Mapping
The University Catalogue outlines the requirements for most majors based on a four-year plan. You can use your My Planner in PeopleSoft Version 9.0 to outline the courses you will complete during your academic career. When selecting courses, refer to your University Catalogue to ensure you include all required courses and electives.
- To access LEONet, click the LEONET link at the bottom of Southeastern’s home page.
- Click on LEONet -- Students.
- Key in your university ID and password.
- Click the Sign In button.
- Select Self-Service > Academic Planning > My Planner. Your My Planner page displays.
- Once you have accessed My Planner, select the Search tab. A browse course catalog tab will display and you will be prompted to Enter Search Criteria.
- Select the browse course catalog tab. The Browse Course Catalog page displays.
- Select the first letter of the class(es) for which you would like to search. For example, if you were looking for English classes, you would click the “E.”
- From the list of classes displayed, select the course(s) you would like to add to your planner by clicking in the check box(es) to the left of the course title(s).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Add to Planner button.
- Scroll to the top of the page and you will see a notice telling you the class(es) have been added to your planner.
- Select the Plan tab at the top of the page. The course(s) you have selected will display.
- Select the check box to the left of one or more of the classes.
- Select the term you plan to complete the course(s) from the Move Course to Selected Term dropdown box.
- Click the move button. A box displays at the top of the page to let you know that the course(s) have been added the selected term. It also displays any courses you have selected that have not been assigned to a specific term.
- Continue to select the terms in which you would like to complete the Unassigned Courses.
- Repeat this process for all courses required for your degree plan. Although you have created a plan for completing all your required courses, you can make changes at any time.
- When you are done, remember to log out of LEONet.
Note: To print your planner, select File > Print in your browser window. Your planner will be printed so you can refer to it as needed.