- High School and Transfer Applicants: Find Your Recruiter
- Masters/Doctoral Applicants: email@example.com
- International Applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Residency or Out-of-State Fee Waivers questions: email@example.com
- Other general admission questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Send Your Application Documents:
The following items can be submitted electronically to email@example.com.
- High School Transcripts (official or unofficial)
- Immunization Form
- Test Scores
- Request other university electronic transcripts
Request your official scores to be sent to Southeastern directly to the testing companies. Some may be submitted electronically directly from the testing company; others may have to be mailed to the address listed below.
If your other institution can send your transcripts electronically, you can request them be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. If the other institution cannot share secure electronic transcripts, official copies must be mailed to Southeastern Admissions at the address listed below.
High School Transcripts:
Most high school students from Louisiana will not need to send a final transcript. The Louisiana State Department of Education tracks your file electronically via the Student Transcript System (STS). If a data discrepancy occurs within STS or your SSN does not match, you may be asked to submit a high school transcript, current and final copy.
Students who graduate from an out-of-state school or homeschool will need to send high school transcripts to Southeastern.
Office of Admissions
Southeastern Louisiana University
Hammond, LA 70402
Ready to visit Southeastern? Click here to learn more.