Post a Job
Seeking to fill a full-time, degree-requiring position, a part-time job, or an internship with a
Southeastern Louisiana University student or alumni?
Create an account and post a job in Handshake!
FIRST-TIME USERS: CREATE A HANDSHAKE ACCOUNT
Go to selu.joinhandshake.com.
Click “Sign up for an account”
- Fill in your information and click “Sign Up”
Complete your company profile. Be sure to connect with Southeastern Louisiana University.
Once you “Submit” your profile, your account will be approved for full access within 2-3 days.
NOTE: We require employers to use their work email addresses. You cannot use Gmail, Yahoo, or other personal email addresses. We realize local businesses may not have the required information and ask that you contact us at (985) 549-2121 to speak with a staff member to verify your account.
HOW TO POST A JOB
- Click “Post a Job” from your home dashboard, or click on “Jobs” in the left hand navigation bar.
- Then click “Create Job” in the top right hand corner of the next screen.
- Fill in the job title and corresponding information. Any required information will have an asterisk beside it. Employers can also add a link to their external application.
- Next, fill in detailed information about the job, such as the description, rate of pay, and job functions.
- On the bottom of that page, specify to whom you would like the application packages delivered, as well has how often you would like to receive those emails.
- Once the information is complete, select “Southeastern” and choose the application dates. All jobs will be defaulted to a two-month period.
- Select “Preview” on the bottom navigation to preview your job.
- Select “Save” in the lower right corner to save the job and send your posting out to Southeastern.
- All jobs are approved by the Office of Career Services and will be available to students within 2-3 days.
- You will receive an email once your job has been approved.
Want to learn more about Internships?