Career Fair is our annual, university-wide event held every fall semester
to connect you with Southeastern students to meet your recruiting and hiring needs.
- Custom 8 x 8 booth with available electrical outlets (for an additional fee - limited availability)
- Designated parking and shuttle service to bring you to and from the fair location
- Volunteer assistants to help you unload your items and guide you to your booth
- Continental breakfast with assorted pastries, muffins, juices, and coffee
- Full catered, sit-down luncheon for you to relax and recharge for another round of recruitment activity
- Complimentary WiFi
*You must supply your own tablecloth
Career Fair Cancellation Policy
Once an organization submits an online registration and is approved, our cancellation policy is in effect. Organizations may only receive a refund for Career Fair if cancellation requests are made 2 weeks prior to the event date. If cancellation requests are not made 2 weeks prior to the event date, the organization will still be responsible for paying the registration fee.
If an organization must absolutely cancel its registration, cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Area-, Industry-, or Discipline-Specific Career Fairs
Various departments and/or colleges (e.g., the College of Education, and the College of Nursing and Health Sciences) offer career fairs intended to be of benefit primarily to students in those majors.
Please contact our office if you have any questions regarding Career Fair at 985-549-2121 or email@example.com