Handshake is a resource for Southeastern students and faculty, as well as employers seeking
to recruit Southeastern talent. Whether you are a student or alumni searching for
a job or an employer looking for candidates, Handshake is a "one-stop career shop"
designed to meet your needs.
Handshake is Southeastern's recruitment software system that allows you to take care of your career preparation and job search needs - all in one place! Once in the system, you can upload a resume for review by a career counselor and then apply for jobs and internships.
Handshake also allows you to:
- Find jobs across the country using our comprehensive job search platform
- Interact with people who work in your chosen industry
- Network with students from other schools who have similar career paths
- Register for and attend career fairs
- Manage your on-campus interviews with top companies
- Schedule appointments with your career counselors
A Handshake account has already been created for you.
- Access your account using your Southeastern @selu.edu email and associated password using the "Student/Alumni Sign In" Section of the page.
- Make sure to complete your account profile to make the most effective use of Handshake.
Alumni that graduated Fall 2019 to present, log-in using the button below.
Alumni that graduated prior to Fall 2019, log-in using the button below.
Connect with Southeastern students and alumni for your hiring needs with Handshake! We welcome employers to create a free account, which will allow you to post full-time jobs, part-time jobs, internships, and events. You will also be able to register for our annual university-wide career fair, major-specific career fairs, fall and spring part-time job fairs, and on-campus interviews in Handshake. View the How to Register in Handshake page for detailed instructions.
Faculty will sign up as a student/alumni when creating their account in Handshake. This will allow you to view what your students have access to and help you better engage with them and employers for your internship programs and career planning needs.
If you have any questions, please contact The Office of Career Services at (985) 549-2121