All registered Southeastern Louisiana University students are assessed a membership fee each semester that entitles them to care at the UHC:
- Fall registration eligibility will extend until the 1st day of the Spring semester.
- Spring registration eligibility will extend until the 1st day of the Summer semester.
- Summer eligibility will extend until the 1st day of the Fall Semester
Eligibility ends with graduation
Faculty, staff and other University employees may receive:
- First aid treatment
- Routine blood pressure checks
- Immunizations (i.e. Flu/Hep B/Tetanus) - faculty/staff are responsible for cost of vaccination
The University Health Center is supported by student tuition and not supported by faculty/staff, therefore we cannot treat faculty/staff for illness. Please make an appointment with your primary care physician, go to a walk-in clinic or urgent care facility.