New Degree

This provision only applies to Faculty and Unclassified Staff

When you complete a new degree your supervisor should send a memo to the Employment Section of the Human Resource Office as well as a new transcript listing the degree. If an educational increment is associated with the new degree, it will begin at the beginning of the next semester.

For Faculty call (985)549-5773.

For Unclassified Staff call (985)549-5452.