Please forward all forms to

Asset Purchasing Information Form

Surplus/Transfer Request Form

Record at Non-University Location Form *

* To be used ONLY with prior approval from Property Control.  Otherwise, please submit requests in the Equipment Checkout System located at the link below.

Equipment Checkout System

Donation of Movable Property Form

Explanation for Not Located Inventoried Property