About the Office of the Registrar
Welcome to the Office of the Registrar. The office is responsible for Southeastern's academic transcripts, enrollment and degree verifications, student registration, the University General Catalog, official class rosters and other academic services. The Registrar staff are dedicated to providing efficient, friendly service and are committed to maintaining the integrity of the academic record while adhering to university policy as well as state and federal regulations to insure student rights and privacy. We welcome your questions, comments or suggestions.
The Office of the Registrar champions the University’s core values of caring and excellence by serving the students, faculty, staff and community of Southeastern Louisiana University with respect, compassion, affirmation, reflection, innovation, and reinvention.
The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to maintain the integrity of all student records and testing services while providing guidance and assistance to the University community as related to enrollment efficiencies and management.
- Aime Anderson, Registrar
- Nicole Howell, Administrative Assistant 3
- Thomas Cullinan, Systems Analyst
- Ashley Rosalez, Assistant Registrar of Registration and Publications
- Shannon Olivier, Coordinator Student Records
- Nicholas Shipman, Administrative Coordinator 4
- Sharon Delyea, Assistant Registrar of Records
- Scherry Ferril, Administrative Coordinator 3
- Angela Schmitt, Administrative Coordinator 3
- Kandace Formaggio, Assistant Registrar of Curriculum and Degree Progression
- Shannon Beavers, Administrative Coordinator 4