Vehicle Registration Information
Faculty/Staff Registration begins August 1, 2022
Student Registration begins August 8, 2022
Student, Faculty/Staff Parking Permit: $60 plus tax/Academic Year
**Please note all ADA Permits and other specialized permits are sold in office only**
- Log into your Southeastern Gmail account: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to your Google apps on your Southeastern Gmail account and click on “Parking Portal.”
- Click on "Get Permits."
- Select “Purchase a Permit” then click "Next."
- Select the permit you want to purchase and click “I Agree” on all the boxes about the rules and regulations, and then click "Next."
- Click on “Add New Vehicle” and fill out all the required information then click “Next."
**Please note: A maximum of 2 vehicles are allowed per permit.
- View your cart to make sure the order is correct, select the payment method, enter your email address in the checkout box, and click “Pay Now.”
- On the payment information page, confirm the order is correct and click “Next.”
- Click on the checkout button, enter credit card information and billing address, and
click on “Submit Payment.”
**Please note: You may also purchase a permit via the “Student Account” option. This option will send the charge to your student Leonet account.
Faculty/Staff will have the option to Purchase the FRH permit via payroll deduction
** Please note if you were previously enrolled in payroll deduction a new enrollment will be required for all participants .**
**After registration is complete, your vehicle is allowed to park in designated zones.
Student Permit $60 academic Year
Faculty/Staff Permit: $20.89/Semester $62.67/Academic Year
Payroll Deduction is available August 1- October 1 for full time Southeastern faculty/staff only
Student/Faculty/Staff Temporary permit:
- Southeastern ID Card
- Valid for 1 day, expires at midnight of the day received
- With registered vehicle- first two are free, then $2 per day
- Without registered vehicle- $2 per day for first two, then $5 per day
Hang Tag/ Permit Placement:
Position your hang tag so that it is facing outward from the rearview mirror of your automobile.
Requirements to obtain temporary visitor permit:
- Picture ID
- Valid for 1 day; expires at midnight of the day received
- Parking allowed in Faculty/Staff, Upper Class, and Freshman Commuter zones
- Not valid for any Student Residential zone