Transfer Admissions Criteria
Transfer Students with Less Than 18 Hours
Any transfer student applicants with less than 18 credit hours should meet all of the following requirements to be applicable for admission:
- Meet all requirements for beginning freshmen applicants
- Transfer GPA must be 2.0 or above on all college work
- Academic standing must be eligible to return to the last institution attended
- Have only one developmental/co-requisite course need
Transfer Students with 18 or More Hours
Any transfer student applicants with 18+ credit hours should meet one of the following requirements to be applicable for admission:
- Transferrable associates degree or higher from regionally accredited institution & cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- OR Cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher on all college work, college-level English and Math credits earned with a grade of "C" or better, must be eligible to return to last institution attended
Southeastern also offers Out-of-State Fee Waiver for Transfer Students for those that meet the required criteria.
Have any questions? Connect with your transfer recruiter.