1. Adams, Lewis Mulford, ed., The New American Encyclopedia, Books, Inc., New York,
1954, 1496 pages, hardcover
2. Bede, Cuthbert, The Adventures of Mr. Verdant Green, An Oxford Freshman, Little, Brown, and Company, Boston, 1893, 254 pages, hardcover
3. Bradley, Hugh, Havana, Cinderella's City, Doubleday, Doran and Company, Inc., Garden City, 1941, 456 pages, hardcover
4. Brand, Max, Destry Rides Again, Triangle Books, New York, 1930, 296 pages, hardcover
5. Buck, Pearl S., Peony, The John Day Company, New York, 1948, 312 pages, hardcover
6. Canfield, Leon H. and Howard B. Wilder, The Making of Modern America, Houghton Mifflin Company, 1956, 784 pages, hardcover
7. Chapman, Paul W. and Roy H. Thomas, Southern Crops, Turner E. Smith and Co, Atlanta, 559 pages, hardcover
8. Cubberley, Ellwood P., Rural Life and Education, A Study of the Rural-School Problem as a Phase of the Rural-Life Problem, Houghton Mifflin Company, The Riverside Press Cambridge, 1922, 377 pages, hardcover (most of the inside pages are cut out)
9. Davis, Richard Harding, Soldiers of Fortune, Charles Scribner's Sons, 1897, 348 pages, hardcover
10. Du Jardin, Rosamond, Double Feature, J. B. Lippincott Company, Philadelphia and New York, 1953, 182 pages, hardcover
11. Dunsany, Lord, The Charwoman's Shadow, G. P. Putnam's Sons, New York, 1926, 294 pages, hardcover
12. Elliott, Charles N. and M. D. Mobley, Southern Forestry, Turner E. Smith & Company, Atlanta, 1938, 494 pages, hardcover
13. Garis, Howard R., Buddy in School, or A Boy and His Dog, Cupples & Leon Company, New York, 210 pages, hardcover
14. Garris, Edward Walter and George Peter Hoffmann, Southern Horticulture Enterprises, J. B. Lippincott Company, Chicago, 551 pages, hardcover
15. Gerard, James W., My Four Years in Germany, Grosset & Dunlap, New York, 1917, 328 pages, hardcover
16. Goudge, Elizabeth, Green Dolphin Street, Coward-McCann, Inc., New York, 1944, 502 pages, hardcover
17. Hidy, Ralph W.; Frank Ernest Hill, Allan Nevins. Timber and Men: The Weyerhaeuser Story. The MacMillan Company: New York. 1963. 704 pages. Hardcover.
18. Environmental History. Nancy Langston, ed. Vol. 16, No. 2, April 2011. Oxford University Press. 389 pages. Note on inside cover.
19. Environmental History. Nancy Langston, ed. Vol. 16, No. 3, July 2011. Oxford University Press. 582 pages.
20. Holbrook, Stewart H., Wild Bill Hickok Tames the West, Random House, New York,
1952, 178 pages, hardcover
21. Hornung, E. W., The Crime Doctor, 315 pages, hardcover
22. Ingersoll, Ralph, The Great Ones, The Love Story of Two Very Important People, Harcourt, Brace and Company, New York, 1948, hardcover
23. Inglis, Rewey Belle, Donald A. Stauffer, and Cecil Evva Larsen, Adventures in English Literature, Harcourt, Brace and Company, New York, 1952, 782 pages, hardcover
24. Koroleff, A., Managing Small Woodlands, The American Forestry Association, 1947, 72 pages, softcover
25. Leyton, Patrick, By Foul Means, World Syndicate Publishing Co., Cleveland, 1929, 288 pages, hardcover
26. Lyle, Eugene P., Jr., Blaze Derringer, Garden City Publishing Co., Inc., 1926, 314 pages (cover missing)
27. McDowell, John C. and Albert M. Field, Dairy Enterprises, J. B. Lippincott Company, Chicago, 1936, 471 pages, hardcover
28. Robinson, Henry Morton, The Great Snow, Simon and Schuster, New York, 1947, 275 pages,
29. Ruck, Berta, Sir or Madam, Dodd, Mead and Company, New York, 1923, 372 pages, hardcover
30. Scott, Sir Walter, Waverley, or 'Tis Sixty Years Since, John W. Lovell Company,
1871, 466 pages, hardcover
31. Southern Field-Crop Enterprises, J. B. Lippincott Company, Chicago, 574 pages, hardcover
32. The Street Called Straight, Harper & Brothers, New York, 1912, 415 pages, hardcover
33. Urmston, Mary, The Twenty-Five and Ann, Doubleday & Company, Inc. Garden City, 1953, 192 pages, hardcover
34. Violet Fletcher's Home Work, D. Lothrop Company, Boston, n.d., 265 pages, hardcover
35. Wheelwright, Jere, Kentucky Stand, Charles Scribner's Sons, New York, 1951, 279 pages, hardcover
36. Wilde, Oscar, The Picture of Dorian Gray, Illustrated Editions Company, New York, 1931, 246 pages, hardcover
37. Wright, Harold Bell, When A Man's A Man, A. L. Burt Company, New York, 1916, 348 pages, hardcover
38. Mendell, Brooks C. and Amanda Lang, Wood for Bioenergy: Forests as a Resource for Biomass and Biofuels, Durham, NC, Forest History Society, 2012, 68pp, paperback
39. Langston, Nancy, ed. Environmental History, Vol. 17, No. 3, July 2012, 239pp, paperback
40. Langston, Nancy, ed. Environmental History, Vol. 18, No. 2, April 2013 263 pp., paperback
41. Lockwood, C.C., Around the Bend: A Mississippi River Adventure, Baton Rouge: Louisiana State University Press, 1998, 157 pp. hardcover.
42. A History of the Washington Parish Free Fair: Pride of the People Since 1911,
Virginia: The Donning Company Publishers, 2011, 192 pp. Hardcover.
43. Citizens Square: Recollections of Historic Hammond, Hammond, Louisiana: Carr Printing and Office Supplies, Inc., 1984, 101 pp. Hardcover.
44. Gilbert H. Hoffman and Tony Howe, Yellow Pine Capital: The Laurel, Mississippi Story, Toot Toot Publishing, 2010.
45. White, Jr., Richard D., Kingfish: The Reign of Huey P. Long, Random House Trade Paperbacks, New York.
46. Kellner, Esther, Moonshine: Its History and Folklore, Weathervane Books, New York. Hardcover.
47. Gerald L. K. Smith: Minister of Hate by Glen Jeansonne. Yale University Press, 1997.
48. Blount, Shirley, Broken Chain: A Story of Bloody Tangipahoa, Flying Y Productions,
49. Sitton, Thad & Conrad, James H., Nameless Towns: Texas Sawmill Communities 1880-1942, University of Texas Press, Austin.
50. Catherine A. Baldwin, Making the Most of the Best: Willamette Industries’ Seventy-Five Years, Willamette Industries, Inc., 1982
51. Jeffrey M. LaLande, with a foreword by Russell J. Hogue, Medford Corporation: A History of an Oregon Logging and Lumber Company, Klocker Printing Company, 1979
52. L. J. Ansbacher, International Paper Company: After Fifty Years, International Paper Company, 1948, USA
53. Generations of Pride: A Centennial History of International Paper, International Paper Company, 1998.
54. Butler, Anne & Williams, Helen, Bayou Sara: Used To Be, University of Louisiana at Lafayette Press, 2017.
55. Images of America: African Americans in Covington, Eva Semien Baham with a forward by Rev. Mallery Callahan
56. Roots of Faith: History of the Diocese of Baton Rouge, Emilie G. Leumas and Renee B. Richard
57. The Politics of Rage: George Wallace, the Origins of the New Conservatism, and the Transformation of American Politics, Dan T. Carter
58. Building Louisiana: The Legacy of the Public Works Administration, Robert D. Leighninger, Jr.
59. Brady, Lisa M., ed. Environmental History, Vol. 23, No. 1, January 2018 266 pp.,
60. Delivering Results, 2013 Annual Report
61. Louisiana History: The Journal of the Louisiana Historical Association, Summer 2011, Vol. LII, No. 3
62. Louisiana History: The Journal of the Louisiana Historical Association, Fall 2011, Vol. LII, No. 4
63. Louisiana History: The Journal of the Louisiana Historical Association, Fall 2012, Vol. LIII, No.4
64. Louisiana History: The J ournal of the Louisiana Historical Association, Summer 2013, Vol. LIV, No. 3
65. Louisiana History: The Journal of the Louisiana Historical Association, Spring 2014, Vol. LV, No. 2
66. Louisiana History: The Journal of the Louisiana Historical Association, Fall 2017, Vol. LVIII, No.4
67. Louisiana History, The Journal of the Louisiana Historical Association, Fall 2018, Vol. LIX, No.4
68. Environmental History, October 2017, Vol. 22, No. 4
69. Environmental History, April 2018, Vol. 23, No. 2
70. Environmental History, July 2018, Vol. 23, No. 3
71. Environmental History, October 2018, Vol. 23, No. 4, October 2018
72. Handbook for Boys- Boy Scouts of American, Fifth Edition, June 1948