It all starts with your Southeastern ID! GET the most with your ID!
All Southeastern students and employees are required to have a Southeastern ID. Used for a variety of things, you can think of it as your "dining, buying, identifying, do-almost-anything card"! The Southeastern ID is required for:
- Access to your Lion's Lagniappe Account
- Access to your Campus Dining Meal Plan
- Access to the Pennington Student Activity Center
- Checking out rental textbooks
- Access to on-campus residential facilities
- Checking out library materials
- Controller's Office services
- Health Services
- Access to campus events
Life of the Southeastern ID
- Your Southeastern ID is used throughout your college career at Southeastern
- Unless your ID is lost, stolen or damaged you will continue to use the same ID as long as you are a Southeastern student or as long as you are employed by the University
Report ID Card Lost or Stolen
Immediately report your Southeastern ID lost or stolen by contacting Campus Card Operations at (985) 549-3990 or by accessing your GET account. After logging into your GET account, you may report your card lost or stolen. This immediately deactivates your cards. If you find your ID before you replace it, you may change the status from lost to found. If you have replaced your ID with a new one, the old ID may not be reactivated.
Replacement ID Cards
Replacement IDs are printed at the Campus Card Operations Office at a non-refundable cost of $15. To replace your ID, you have the following options:
- If paying with cash, please visit the Campus Card Operations office located in the
Financial Aid Building, Room 133.
- If paying by check or money order, you must first pay the $15 replacement fee at the Controller's Office, located on North Campus, and
then bring your paid receipt to the Campus Card Operations office to have a new Southeastern
ID taken and printed.
- If paying with Lion's Lagniappe, please visit the Campus Card Operations Office to
pay the non-refundable $15 fee and have a new Southeastern ID taken and printed.
- If paying with a credit card, you will need to log into your GET account at www.southestern.edu/GET to add a minimum of $15 (to cover the cost of the replacement ID) to your Lion's Lagniappe account. Once the payment has been submitted, please visit the Campus Card Operations office to have a new Southeastern ID taken and printed. You may also use the Student Center, located in the Campus Card Operations office, to add funds to your Lion's Lagniappe account.