Frequently Asked Questions
How do I have my first Southeastern ID made as a student?
When you attend one of the Student Orientation Programs, you will have your picture taken for your Southeastern ID. Once your fees for the semester are paid in full, you may come by the Campus Card Operations office to pickup your ID. You will be required to show an official government-issued photo ID when you pick up your card.
Where and how do I pay for a replacement ID?
1. If paying by check or money order, you must first pay the $15 replacement fee at the Controller's Office, located on North Campus, and then bring your paid receipt to the Campus Card Operations office to have a new Southeastern ID taken and printed.
2. If paying with Lion's Lagniappe, you may go directly to the Campus Card Operations Office to pay the non-refundable $15 fee and have a new Southeastern ID taken and printed.
3. If paying with a credit card, you will need to log into your GET account at www.southeastern.edu/GET. Once you have accessed your account you will add a minimum of $15 (to cover the cost of the replacement ID) to your Lion's Lagniappe account. When the payment is submitted, you will need to visit the Campus Card Operations office to have a new Southeastern ID taken and printed. You may also use the Student Center, located in the Campus Card Operations office, to add funds to your Lion's Lagniappe account.
How do I open a Lion's Lagniappe account?
There are 4 convenient ways to open a Lion's Lagniappe account:
2. LEONet during registration
3. Controller's Office
4. Value Terminals (located on the first floor of the library, in the Village laundry facility (resident card access required for entry), and in the Louisiana Hall laundry facility (resident card access required for entry)
Can my parents put money on my Lion's Lagniappe account?
Yes. Your parents (or other guest users) may put money on your account using GET. Guest users must know your W# (University ID). Instructions for making guess deposits can be found on the GET web page.
Can I check the balance of my Lion's Lagniappe account?
Online transactions and balance inquiries are available for Lion's Lagniappe using GET or at the Cash Value Terminals located in the Student Union (first floor), Sims Memorial Library (first floor), The Village laundry facility (resident card access required for entry) and the Louisiana Hall laundry facility (resident card access required for entry).
What is the difference between Lion's Lagniappe and Cub Cash?
Cub Cash is the flexible portion of your Meal Plan and can be used ONLY at campus dining facilities (including Mane Market and Mane Market Too convenience stores). While Lion's Lagniappe can be used at any campus dining facility, it can also be used to make other on campus purchases at a variety of locations including the University Bookstore, the Document Source, vending machines, copy machines, residential hall laundry facilities, the Student Health Center, and the Pennington Student Activity Center. Lion's Lagniappe is also available for use at select local retailers.
If I have a Meal Plan, why should I open a Lion's Lagniappe Account?
Your Lion's Lagniappe account can be used at a number of non-dining locations on campus, including the Bookstore, the Document Source, vending machines, copy machines, residential hall laundry facilities, Health Services and the Student Activity Center. Budgeting is made easier by having both accounts. With your Meal Plan (whether Residential or Commuter) you know how much you have budgeted for food purchases. Thus, you can budget seperately for all of your non-food purchases (ex. school supplies, copies, Southeastern apparel, etc.).