University Parking Operations
For safety reasons, all vehicles parking on the campus of Southeastern, including visitors, must have a current permit at all times, even after hours and weekends.
To obtain a temporary hang tag after hours, please go to the University Police Department, also in Pride Hall. They are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Online Student Vehicle Registration
- Go to Self Service in LeoNet
- Select Vehicle Registration
- Select Term (leave blank and click search)
- Enter vehicle information
- Read and agree to the Financial Statement
- Please stop at the Parking Office and request a FREE parking permit.
- Students and Employees are responsible for informing their guests and visitors of the Parking Operations Rules and Regulations
- A picture ID is REQUIRED for all transactions conducted at the University Parking Office.