LSBDC to hold seminar on QuickBooks
Friday, February 28, 2020
by: Tonya Lowentritt
HAMMOND – The Louisiana Small Business Development Center (LSBDC) at Southeastern
Louisiana University will hold a free seminar in Hammond March 3 designed to help
individuals become more familiar with QuickBooks Online.
The seminar titled “QuickBooks Online” will take place from 8 a.m. to noon at the Southeast Louisiana Business Center, room 208, located at 1514 Martens Dr.
Topics to be covered include the following:
• Which version of QuickBooks Online is best
• Setting up QuickBooks Online
• Navigating QuickBooks Online
• Recording transactions in QuickBooks Online, such as sales and revenue transactions, expense and purchase transactions, and additional transaction types initiated using Quick Create Menu
• Common mistakes in recording transactions in QuickBooks Online.
Guest speaker for the workshop is QuickBooks ProAdviser, Certified Internal Auditor and CPA Melissa Theis.
To register for the seminar or for more information, call (985) 549-3831 or email email@example.com. Online registration is also available at www.lsbdc.org.