- Association of Latin American Students (ALAS) - ALAS is a service organization that is involved in community outreach and assists Latin American Students in their educational progress within the university.
- College of Business Ambassadors - College of Business Ambassadors work alongside faculty and staff to represent and promote the College of Business within the university throughout the community.
- Lion Toastmasters - Toastmasters improves your public speaking skills, maximizes your potential, helps you gain a competitive advantage in the workplace, and builds leadership skills.
- Women in Business - The purpose of this organization is to connect, support, and encourage Southeastern Louisiana University business women personally and professionally.
- Financial Management Association (FMA) - FMA promotes the development and understanding of the finance profession while enhancing the quality and relevance of education in finance.
- Institute of Supply Management (ISM) - The Institute of Supply Management’s purpose is to help students interested in the Supply Chain field learn about positions from experienced leaders in the field and give those students the opportunity to network outside of classes.
- MBA Society - The MBA Society focuses on enhancing its members' business knowledge and skills by providing a variety of academic and social activities that allows you to apply what is learned during your studies.
- National Association of Black Accountants (NABA) - NABA encourages and assists minority students entering the accounting profession by providing opportunities for members to fulfill their civic responsibilities and network with professionals.
- Pi Sigma Epsilon (PSE) - Sales and Marketing - Pi Sigma Epsilon develops your sales and marketing skills through lifelong opportunities. Members can also participate in conferences both regionally and nationally.
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) - SHRM allows students to interact with Human Resources personnel and industry professionals through guest speakers, shadow programs and internships.
- Southeastern Accounting Society (SAS) - SAS aims to create a fun, positive, and supportive environment in which members will also learn job-obtaining skills, make friends, improve their grades, and learn about the different career paths available in the field of accounting.
- Southeastern Marketing Association - SMA serves as a strategic resource for career growth and development. It provides all students the opportunity to meet new people, network with marketing professionals, and attend a wide variety of educational and professional meetings.
- Economics Club - The Economics Club offers students the opportunity to explore Economics and its impact on Business and Society.
- Beta Gamma Sigma - Business Honor Society.
- Beta Alpha Psi - Accounting Honor Society