- Student must have at least a 3.0 cumulative high school grade point average AND
- Student must have a minimum 24 composite score on the ACT.
- Student with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 in 12 or more hours of university course work may apply to join the Honors Program.
- The Honors Program Director evaluates continuing students' applications on a case by case basis.
- It is strongly suggested that students have at least four semesters of study remaining at Southeastern Louisiana University to be able to complete all requirements. If you have less than four semesters of study remaining and still wish to join the Honors Program, please check out the Honors Research & Creative Scholars Program.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org